Double Door Leaf Steel Fire Door with UL Certified 3.0 Hurs Fire Time
|FOB Unit Price:||US $50 US $260|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Pallet Package|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: Volno-FD 586
- Style: Classic
- Thickness of door leaf: 50mm
- Color: Brown
- Surface Finishing: Finished
- Position: Exterior
- Guarantee: 6 Years
- Steel Sheet of Door Leaf: mm Cold Rolled Steel Sheet
- Trademark: VOLNO
- Origin: China
- Material: Steel
- Open Style: Swing
- Infilling Material: Fire Proof Board
- Certification: SGS, ISO9001, CE
- Special Function: Security
- Certificate: BS 476 /En 1634 ; UL 10(C)
- Filling Material: Aluminum Silicate Infills or Rock Wool
- Steel Sheet of Door Frame: 1.2mm Cold Rolled Steel Sheet
- Specification: UL
- HS Code: 730830
1) Material: cold rolled steel plate
2) Door frame outer dimensions(H*W): Customized
3) The doorleaf thickness: 40/45mm;
4) The door surface panel thickness: 0.8-1.0mm
5) The door frame steel thickness: 1.8-2.0mm
6) Opening direction: Outward/ inward
7) Hinge position: On left / on right
8) Doorsill: Painted or stainless steel doorsill(stepped)
9) Hinge: 180 degree visible fire-proof hinge
10) Handle: Push(panic) bar exit device with lever(knob) handle or
Normal mortise fire lock with profile cylinder&keys and with Lever handle
11) Filled material: Siliacte-Aluminium board(Ceramic fiber board ), perlite board or Magnesium Oxide Board( Density ≥ 290KGS/M³ )
13)Fire rate: 30mins, 60mins, 90mins, 120mins, can up to 3 hrs .
Steel Fire Rated Door
Our steel fire rated door has been tested in accordance with UL 10B,UL10C and UBC 7-2 and listed by Underwriters Laboratories.They are available with 2 hour labels for identification.
About our door style could be selected as per your request.flush door and louver(above or below need be confirmed) door,vision panel door or 6 panel fire door.
1. Good quality steel fire door.
2. Certification by UL CERTIFICATION.
3. The design and size can be customed.
4.Our Steel Fire Rate door has been tested in accordance with UL10B, UL10C and UBC 7`2 and listed by Underwriters Laboratories(UL). They are available with 2 hours labels for identification.